Honey Paw polystyrene beehives are a result of over 20 years of beekeeping. Designed by beekeeper for beekeepers.
Hives are tested and proven to work in all weather conditions (Finland’s harsh winter and hot summers). Higher insulation capability works on both cold and hot weather countries / areas keeping hive warm during the cold winter and keeping the excess warmth out of the hive in hot temperatures. Honey Paw’s polystyrene boxes are lightweight but still designed to last for many years of use. Hive material density is over 100 kg/m³ which makes it by far the thickest on the market.
- Langstroth deep brood box (product page)
- 2x 2/3 Langstroth medium box (product page)
- Mesh Bottom (product page)
- Telescopic roof (product page)
- 15 l feeder (product page)
- Inner plastic cover (product page)
- Queen excluder (product page)
Frames sold separately.