Langstorth full depth Nuc body 241 mm deep (9 1/2 inches)
Honey Paw Nuc box for the nuc colonies and queen rearing. Capacity of 4 frames. All Honey Paw expanded polystyrene (EPS) nucs are made with density of 100 kg / m³.
Honey Paw Nuc Box gives you variety of possibilites
– Capacity of 4 frames
– Innovative and unique design
– Used for queen rearing, preseving and merging colonies
– 2x Nuc boxes can be used side by side with normal 10 frame hive body
– Inner dimensions: 464 mm x 148 mm (18 1/4 x 5 5/8 inches)
– Outer dimensions: 544 mm x 224 mm (21.4 x 8.82 inches)
– Wall thickness 40 mm (1.58 inches)
– Weight: 0,9 kg
Stewart Spinks from Norfolk Honey Company has made great assembly instructions for our hives. View it on Youtube! The assembly starts at 3:01.
Wondering the hive painting? We do recommend it! Painting protects the hive from the water and UV radiation thus it improves the durability. And, of course, painted hives look nice and they are easier to clean. We don’t recommend painting the inside surfaces. Stewart has made also a complete painting guide, view it on YouTube.
Nuc body Langstroth (full depth) bulk supply:
Packing: 168 pcs packed in a pallet
Dimensions in cm: 120x100x230
Weight in kg (with wooden pallet): 225