Medium Nuc (2/3 Langstroth size) or aka Farrar super with depth of 168 mm (6⅝ inches)
Honey Paw Nuc box for the nuc colonies and queen rearing. Capacity of 4 frames All Honey Paw expanded polystyrene (EPS) nucs are made with density of 100 kg/m³. This box is also suitable for Australian “Manley” depth frames.
Honey Paw Nuc Box gives you variety of possibilites:
– Capacity of 4 frames
– Innovative and unique design
– Used for queen rearing, preseving and merging colonies
– Two Nuc boxes can be used side by side with normal 10 frame hive body
– Inner dimensions: 464 x 148 mm (18 1/4 x 5 5/8 inches)
– Outer dimensions: 544 x 224 mm (21.4 x 8.82 inches)
– Wall thickness 40 mm (1.58 inches)
– Weight: 0,85 kg
Stewart Spinks from Norfolk Honey Company has made great assembly instructions for our hives. View it on Youtube! The assembly starts at 3:01.
Wondering the hive painting? We do recommend it! Painting protects the hive from the water and UV radiation thus it improves the durability. And, of course, painted hives look nice and they are easier to clean. We don’t recommend painting the inside surfaces. Stewart has made also a complete painting guide, view it on YouTube.
Nuc body medium (2/3 Langstroth) bulk supply:
Packing: 242 pcs/pallet
Dimensions: 120x100x230 cm
Weight (w/ wooden pallet): 220 kg