Honey Paw Nuc box for the nuc colonies and queen rearing. Capacity of 4 frames All Honey Paw expanded polystyrene (EPS) nucs are made with density of 100 kg / m3.
Medium Nuc (2/3 Langstorth size) or aka Farrar super with depth 168mm (6⅝ inches). This box is also suitable for Australian “Manley” depth frames.
Honey Paw Nuc Box gives you variety of possibilites
– Capacity of 4 frames
– Innovative and unique design
– Used for queen rearing, preseving and merging colonies
– 2x Nuc boxes can be used side by side with normal 10 frame hive body
– Inner dimensions: 464mm x 148mm (18 1/4 x 5 5/8 inches)
– Outer dimensions: 544mm x 224mm (21.4 x 8.82 inches)
– Wall thickness 40mm (1.58 inches)
Weight in kg: 0,85
Nuc body medium (2/3 Langstroth) bulk supply:
Packing: 242 pcs packed in a pallet
Dimensions in cm: 120x100x230
Weight in kg (with wooden pallet): 220